Fox Home Innovations
Site Protocols – COVID-19 Virus
The following are health and safety procedures to be followed at this site by all FHI personnel and all trades, suppliers, and vendors providing any and all services to FHI and its Customers. This Site Protocol is for your own protection, your fellow workers, your families, our customers, and their families. They are vitally important and must be followed explicitly. Anyone refusing to follow these procedures will be immediately removed from this site.
PLEASE NOTE – These Protocols reflect the current situation and are subject to change as required. ALL meetings with our sales team will take place via phone call, facetime, etc. Exterior projects can be in-person meetings following the social distancing guidelines.
- DO NOT enter site if you are sick or showing any flu-like symptoms. Notify your project manager immediately if you are ill.
- Follow proper procedures as outlined below and by health professionals for limiting transmission of the virus.
- Notify FHI management IMMEDIATELY if you have come into contact with anyone you suspect is infected with the CONVID-19 virus.
- Notify FHI management if you have traveled or intend to travel outside of the state.
- Specific wash-up and bathroom areas will be designated as such and will be the ONLY locations used for these activities. DO NOT use other areas of the home other than designated areas.
- Living areas of the home which do not require access for construction purposes are strictly OFF LIMITS to all FHI employees, sub-trades, etc. These areas will be specifically labeled NO GO ZONES. Please notify the homeowners and/or FHI staff if you will need access to NO GO ZONES prior to entering.
- Traffic and access points will be limited to minimal numbers and paths. Access property by one door only if possible and follow one route in and out of the home if possible. The more segregated these areas from the Homeowners and their living spaces the better. Main renovation entrances will be labeled accordingly.
- If you have the capability, disinfect hands and put on latex gloves before entering homes.
- Upon entering the home, before beginning any work, IMMEDIATELY wash your hands at designated area.
- Wash your hands before and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands before and after eating.
- If you are eating on-site, bring bag lunches only. If you leave the site to purchase food, eat off-site, wash hands prior to re-entering the site.
- ANY AND ALL contact areas/components of the home to be disinfected by FHI personnel TWICE DAILY. Designated times will be noon and end of day. Examples include, doorknobs, handrails, bathroom fixtures, light switches, hand tools you are using, any other common contact points.
- REDUCE CLOSE CONTACT WITH OTHERS.